My litter girl is getting so big! She didn't even cry. I tired to say bye to her and she said "okay mom you can leave now". I wanted to cry! :( She is growing up to fast. It makes me want a baby even more.
How Cute!!! Seriously...she is adorable! I love looking at your blog! I don't know if Logan told you, but we're coming in December to visit you guys!! Yay! I'm seriously getting the tickets right now!
So would thurs. evening work better for you guys? Todd has thurs off from school and he can go too! If not let's kee it for Wed. Let me know what works.
5 comments:
You're right. From your wedding picture to her first day of school, it looks like years have passed by.
How Cute!!! Seriously...she is adorable! I love looking at your blog! I don't know if Logan told you, but we're coming in December to visit you guys!! Yay! I'm seriously getting the tickets right now!
I can't believe she's starting school already! She looks so much like you.
And yes, we're planning to come to the temple with you guys in December! I hope we can get it all worked out to come. We'd love to see you guys!
Such a fun day! So we're going d-land this wed around 2ish. Let me know if you wanna meet us out there! We'll talk tomorrow!
So would thurs. evening work better for you guys? Todd has thurs off from school and he can go too! If not let's kee it for Wed. Let me know what works.
Post a Comment