skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Cope Family

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Stoddard's

Look at how beautiful Rebbecca Stoddard looks. Rebbecca and her hubby had a work dinner party to go to. So we got her all dressed up. It was so much fun. We went shopping found her dress and I even got her to wear some 4 inch heels. She looked so hot!
Posted by The Copes at 9:12 AM

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! I wish this was Rebecca's blog so I knew for sure she'd read the compliment. She looks so great!!

October 24, 2008 at 10:44 AM
Jana Neser said...

Yay!
Becca looks amazing! I hope they had fun...

xoxo Jana Neser

December 1, 2008 at 11:53 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The Copes
View my complete profile

Music I love




Friends

  • Ashley Ava & Christian
  • Brett Wright
  • Charlie & Liz
  • Deb & Todd
  • Food We Make
  • Ian & Liesl
  • Jacob & Edward
  • Jake & Amber
  • Jesse & Emily
  • Ken & Teri
  • Kevin & Brandi
  • Mama P
  • Rebecca & Jeff
  • Seth & Kim
  • Shari & doug
  • The Justice Family
  • The Madsen Family
  • The Steimle Family
  • The Wright Family
  • Twlight
  • Wendy
  • Whitney & Adam

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (87)
    • December (2)
    • November (5)
    • October (9)
    • September (10)
    • August (16)
    • July (39)
    • April (5)
    • January (1)