Sunday, October 19, 2008

Temple Date

We are so excited. We are going to be sealed in the Newport Beach Temple in 48 days. We can not wait! I still want to find a really cute temple dress. I know it is suppose to be plain, I just want mine made out of a really good material and a little different. So if any one knows where I can find a really unique temple dress please let me know. December 6th 2008

7 comments:

Whitney said...

We're 21 days after you! It's so awesome to be able to go through all of this together. I love your enthusiasm. I'm so happy for you guys.

Brandi said...

wooohooo! we are so excited for you guys. congratulations!!!! it will be a really special day.

Jesse and Emily said...

YAY!!! We can't wait to be there! We are so happy for you guys! See ya soon!

The Peterson's said...

Congratulations!! Logan, now we just need to work on Nick & Megan!

Kim said...

Like the new pic. Ashli, we need to find you a dress so you can stop worrying about it!!!

Teri said...

That is really exciting,congratulations.

Liz said...

Hi guys!! We are really excited for you! My temple dress is not cute or unique and I've been looking for a new one lately and the 2 sites I've found with the most unique styles are: totally modest.com, and latterdaybride.com; if you look under temple dress in that site you will find some simple ones. Hope that helps!